Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 of medium head cauliflower – broken into large florets.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick spray..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined..
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower in several different places. Gently stir to coat the cauliflower..
- Pour cauliflower out onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly in a single layer. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until fork tender and lightly browned. Enjoy!.