Roasted Cauliflower Batch 2.
You can cook Roasted Cauliflower Batch 2 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Batch 2
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Roasted Cauliflower Batch 2 step by step
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit. Look the cauliflower over remove the leaves. Slice 1 inch thick. Lay it out on a baking pan. Add the olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and salt..
- Roast in the oven 25 minutes then turn the cauliflower over and add small pieces of butter chunks. Put back in the oven 15 minutes. Put into a serving bowl that holds heat well and pour the pan juices from the cauliflower over the top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.